Rate Schedule-Recycling Light Bulbs
– Recycling Fluorescent Bulbs, HID Lamps, Fluorescent Ballasts –
Includes high pressure sodium bulb or HPS lamp recycling, metal halide bulb and lamp recycling, mercury vapor lamp and bulb recycling
HID Lamp recyling (high pressures sodium, metal halide)
- Fluorescent Lamp recycling (all sizes, all types)
- CFL Lamp recycling (all types)
- Batteries recycling (exit fixtures only)
This also includes bulb recyling, T8 fluorescent tube recyling , mercury lamp recyling and T12 lamp and bulbs recycling
*Service area counties: Dakota, Washington, Ramsey, Hennepin county.
Basic Rates Subject to Change
No pickup fee with flexible pickup schedule.
Note: Lamps must be taken out of paper sleve, not taped, stretch wrap OK, preferably in boxes. We can bring you boxes if needed.
1-4ft fluorescent $.90 per lamp*, 150-300 lamps $.75 each. Call if more than 300 lamps.
Over 4ft, to 8ft $1.80 each*, 150-500 lamps $1.60 ea.
“U"shaped fluorescent $.95 ea * <150
* Purchase $100 of products with recycling pickup or within 60 days and get a $.25 per lamp credit.
Call for large volume pricing.
HID: $4.50 per lamp * <150
CFL Lamps: $1.50 per lamp * <150
T8 Fluorescent Electronic Ballasts $1.50 ea. . T12 $2.00 ea.
*(150+ lamps …Call for pricing
Prices subject to change without notice