See the 3 informative videos… http://pfdistributioncenter.com/newsvideos.aspx
The simple to use PowerFlare PF-200 electronic beacon is an extremely rugged, military-grade safety device designed to replace incendiary flares.
PowerFlare features the latest in LED light technology, intelligent electronic circuitry, and unparalleled physical durability, extending its usage to applications beyond traffic safety.
Each PowerFlare Unit is about the size of a hockey puck and is strong enough to withstand being run over by heavy vehicles.
Get rid of incendiary flares and replace it with the durable, long lasting PowerFlare Safety Light. You can run it over with anything on the road without harming the unit. Great for landing zones, search and rescue kits and HAZMAT kits. (Can be used in and around fuel spills) Uses a Lithium CR-123 battery that has a 10 year shelf-life and won’t leak in harsh temperatures. Features 10 user-selectable flash patterns, including Coast Guard “SOS” Morse code for rescue and solid-on (lantern) mode for use as a lantern or power-fail light. Outer shell color options: Yellow, Orange, Olive Drab, Black, Tan, Blue and Hot Pink.
• Reliability- battery life of 5-100 hours with 9 different light patterns to choose from
• Economical-product pays for itself in less than 24 hours of use by eliminating the expense of flares and by reducing labor and risk to personnel
• Superior Visibility & Safety – super bright beacon light can be seen for miles. Unlike incendiary flares, the unit is not a fire hazard and creates no noxious, toxic fumes
• Durable – can withstand demanding road conditions. No chemicals to decompose, no corrosion. Ready to go when you need it.
• Deployable in Harsh Environments – can be used in hot or freezing temperatures and underwater. Safe to use in gasoline and many HAZMAT situations and in high winds, with no harm to the environment
• Emergency Vehicle Lighting – extend your zone of safety beyond your vehicle’s light bar
• Helicopter Landing Zones – mark areas, vehicles, personnel and litters/gurneys
• Motorcycle & Bicycle – mount on seats and handlebars for 360° coverage for traffic control, warning light or rescue operations
• Work zone safety – mount on or under cones or barricades
• SCUBA Diving and Rescue – place on diver for increased visibility. In an emergency, flare can be removed and will float to the surface, marking the divers location. Rated to 300’ depth
• Tactical operations (military and SWAT)
Call for a Demo
Just some of the areas served:
Apple Valley, Bloomington, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Burnsville, Cottage Grove, Crystal, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Farmington, Hastings, Inver Grove Heights, Lakeville, Maplewood, Minnetonka, Mendota Heights, Minneapolis, Newport, Northfield, North St Paul ,Oakdale, Plymouth, Robbinsdale, Roseville, Rosemount, , Stillwater, St Paul, Saint Paul, South St Paul, Shoreview, St. Paul Park, West St Paul, White Bear Lake, Woodbury, Vadnais Heights, , western Wisconsin cities like Hudson, the southern metro area and suburbs all over the Twin Cities. Now expanding to Rochester, Duluth, St. Cloud, and the Iron Range cities.