We will help you select the right fixture to get the best light, the optimum energy rating and the look you desire for your business.
- Reflector appearance ( white or chrome)
- Ballast Power Ratings ( 3 power levels to select)
- Lamp Number (1,2,3,4,6, 8)
- Cord Placement
- Decorative, Covered Wraps or Open Lamps
- Safety Covers and Guards
- Choices of lamp color rendering ratings for maximum effect
- Choices of Wattages ( 3 to select)
- All fixtures feature Power Safety Disconnects Built In
More choices = Better Appearance / Energy Savings / Higher Productivity / Lower Maintenance Costs
We provide the fixture or will install your fixtures.
Rebates may apply.
Just some of the areas served:
Apple Valley, Bloomington, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Burnsville, Cottage Grove, Crystal, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Farmington, Hastings, Inver Grove Heights, Lakeville, Maplewood, Minnetonka, Mendota Heights, Minneapolis, Newport, Northfield, North St Paul ,Oakdale, Plymouth, Robbinsdale, Roseville, Rosemount, , Stillwater, St Paul, Saint Paul, South St Paul, Shoreview, St. Paul Park, West St Paul, White Bear Lake, Woodbury, Vadnais Heights, , western Wisconsin cities like Hudson, the southern metro area and suburbs all over the Twin Cities. Now expanding to Rochester, Duluth, St. Cloud, and the Iron Range cities.